Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Old Posts (1)

Stars are so big and so far away, and I lose sight so often that God created them for us to worship him and his greatness. Paul says we should look at creation and know there is a creator. The world of atheistic science has really affected my own love and praise for God. It causes me to forget sometimes that God is the infinitely creative creator. I lose sight that God is in control of everything. Science is true, because God established its laws. I'm analytical, cynical, and skeptical. I don't want to blindly accept religion, or soley base it off of subjective experience, because then whats the difference between myself and everybody else. But there must be a healthy balance between relentlessly and without doubt, praising God for what he has created, what he is doing, and what he will do, and remaining a student of looking at the objective truth of the God. I pray that when I look at creation, I will better see the amazing creativity of God, and worship God for his creativity, and by creative actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment